Over the past few years of traveling, photography and filmmaking - I've learned a few things that have helped me tremendously. This article is geared towards those who are beginning their journey into travel photography and videography.
- Lightroom pre-sets & LUTS for color correction
- Organize, organize, organize - you don't want to lose footage or photos. Green and red pockets, double check.
- Use 2 hard drives AND upload to a server when you can. Dropbox unlimited and Google Drive
- Figure out what your go-to lens is. For me - it's my Sigma 35mm. There is no need to bring every lens in your kit.
- Trim down your selects every night if you can! That way it doesn't pile up.